The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing internal/external customer facing implementation project(s) by balancing scope, cost, time and quality to delivery customer requirements and satisfaction. Senior Project Managers may be responsible for managing and creating project budgets for their projects. Project complexity and team size will vary from small to large. The Project Manager monitors projects daily to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues and manage project changes. The Senior Project Manager will have exceptional skills in the following: communication, presentation, time management, problem solving, team player, and customer. This position works collaboratively with other Sharecare departments to ensure the project is aligned with business needs, and acts as a central information source for each project.
- Creates and manages thorough project plans, delivering on project objectives
- Highly valued by executives to provide credible face to face briefings on project progress
- Perform in a consultative role to provide options for business owners to respond to major changes and risks
- Engages the team in the development of project schedules based on properly defined scope, resource requirements, decisions, and availability.
- Plan and communicate how the project will be managed including risk/issue management, change control and communication
- Ensure projects meet business needs and that the project team and stakeholders understand the project value, scope, and timeline
- Communicate project status and issues to executive stakeholders.
- Hold regular status meetings, document, and communicate project progress to all communication channels
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks and with Sharecare stakeholders that play a role in the project
- Identify, document, track, escalate and resolve project risks, issues, barriers, and dependencies
- Manage change requests and modifications to the project plan
- Assure deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned
- Generally required bachelor’s degree; years of Project Management experience will be considered
- Healthcare experience required
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Inclination to take initiative, set strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives, and independently drive for results
- Excellent communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Experience with an enterprise project management tool required
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or Smartsheets highly preferred
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting everyone through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
For more information, please reach out to Elaine Retseck – email@example.com
The individual plays a key role in a dynamic environment translating the strategic vision into a program roadmap and detailed plan coordinating all aspects to achieve required outcomes across multiple teams and delivery models. Will be responsible for evaluation and alignment of value opportunities, defining and communicating clear scope and value, schedule and coordination across teams, and delivery of the required value while appropriately mitigating risks. This individual must demonstrate strong product ownership and project management behaviors, such as a thorough understanding and focus of the value to be delivered, engagement, collaboration, communication and management of key stakeholders and partners, and the ability to plan effectively, monitor progress against goals, and exercise timely and appropriate escalation and mitigation of barriers.
- Accountable to the Data Strategy Leader for organizing and monitoring the day-to-day progress of initiatives and resolution of obstacles in order to ensure on-time delivery of committed value
- Facilitate road-mapping, release planning, preparation of release backlog via pre and post planning
- Effectively negotiate priorities and solutions; assist Data Strategy Leader with managing and prioritizing backlog
- Assists with prioritization/decision making by facilitating estimation of value and scope
- Manages and optimize the flow of work based on prioritization and available capacity
- Facilitate coordination meetings
- Deliver project/program value objectives on-time, with high-quality
- Facilitate managing risks and dependencies
- Demonstrate proven capability to be disciplined and flexible at the same time
- Coordinate with Product Owners to be focused on big picture and prioritize competing opportunities
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
Understand, apply, promote and contribute to eviCore delivery methodologies, standards and tools
- Provide solutions and continuous improvement opportunities to efficiently solve problems and provide critical thinking skills
- Gain recognition as a trusted advisor / leader with customers and stakeholders at all levels and areas of the organization
- Listen and effectively communicate with clarity, precision and transparency
- Remove barriers to enable project team to complete objectives no matter how difficult; drive and influence decisions
- Drive lessons learned and knowledge retention for future use
- Mentor and assist team members as necessary to ensure successful management of company initiatives regardless of direct organizational reporting lines.
Qualifications / Minimum Required Skills:
- 3+ years of Agile project delivery experience
- 5+ years of Project Management and/or Product Ownership experience
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and facilitating project proposals with business and technology leaders.
- Solid background in assessing quality and completeness of business and functional requirements.
- Experienced in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Able to develop relevant metrics for project delivery and program value, and use metrics as basis for communication and continuous improvement.
- A self-motivated team player who thrives on challenges, is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is ready to grow with a company.
- Data and analytics skills a strong plus.
- Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience required.
- PMP, Agile Scrum Master, Agile Product Owner or similar Certification(s) desired.
- Lean, Six-Sigma or similar process improvement certifications a plus.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.