- This event has passed.
Aug Luncheon – Three Overlooked Attributes of a Successful PMO by Dr. James Brown
August 18, 2015 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
To support the successful implementation of project management many organizations have created Project Management Offices….the PMO as the answer to successful project execution. Unfortunately, a number of PMOs fail to help the organization deliver on successful project execution for a variety of reasons. This has resulted in the elimination of some PMOs totally or PMOs that exist in title only (powerless entities).
This presentation will discuss
1. a project management methodology that is flexible and uses a Darwinian approach,
2. A tool set philosophy that supports instead of supplanting project manager, and
3. The O for Office is optional.
- Event Fees: Early Registration Members: $20
- Early Registration Non-members: $25
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $30 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
- Registration Closes : Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
Location: Embassy Suites of Coolsprings
Timings: Tuesday, Aug 18, 2015
Registration 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
Program 11:50 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Add HTML after event content