Challenges of bringing leadership to your role in the PMO – CoP event
March 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Event Description: Challenges of bringing leadership to your role in the PMO
- Olivia will bring a compelling presenter to discuss the challenges of bringing leadership to your role in the PMO
About Presenter: Olivia Kollnig, Director of Leadership for the Chapter and Project Manager at HCA
- Olivia holds various credentials and certifications including: Master of Business Administration (MBA); Project Management Practitioner (PMP); Certified Scrum Master (CSM); DMAIC/Green Belt; Train the Trainer,; Change Management (ACT); Good Distribution Practice (GxP)
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Program
- Early Registration Member: $5
- Early Registration Non-Member: $10
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: March 8, 2018 (Thursday)
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content