- This event has passed.
Dec 15th – Managing Change : COP workshop by Nancy Reece
December 15, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This workshop is highly interactive and will have supplemental handouts and/or assessments that will help you translate lessons into your daily lives.
In this session participants will:
- Explore their personal response to change style preference.
- Discover the opportunities and dangers in change.
- Understand the need to lead yourself in change and how Emotional Intelligence influences it.
- Identify 2 or 3 goals for dealing with change in their personal and professional lives.
Nancy Reece is a Senior Consultant with the Human Capital Group, specializing in developing leaders and teams that gain competitive advantage and deliver sustainable business results. She intuitively knows how to challenge people to make a powerful impact as leaders, while creating a warm, transparent, and open atmosphere for learning and growth.
Her education, training, and some accomplishments include:
- Certified emotional intelligence and executive development coach
- Adjunct Faculty, Lipscomb University Graduate School of Business Author,
- Integrity First Columnist, Nashville Business Journal – 2008-2013
- Author, The Dichotomy of Power, 2010
- Co-author, Strengthening the Organizational Heart, 2005
- MS, Indiana University; BS, University of Evansville
December 15, 2015 (Tuesday) @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Networking – 5:30 p.m. -6 p.m.
Program – 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Lipscomb University’s campus (Bennett 181) @ 1 University Park Dr, Nashville, TN 37204
Online Registration Cost: $5 (PMI Nashville Members), $10 (Non-Members) if registered online by Dec 15th (Tue) 2015 @ 12:00 noon
Cost at the door: $10 (Members and Non-Members; Please register online and arrive on time to ensure seating.)
Registration Close Time: Dec 15th (Tue) 2015 @ 12:00 noon
Event Cancellation and Refund Policy: No Refunds
Add HTML after event content