- This event has passed.
Estimating! – CoP event
November 7, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Estimating is a critical part of project planning, involving a quantitative estimate of project costs, resources or duration.The estimation effort is most challenging in software development where requirements may be incomplete, uncertain or there is noisy input from stakeholders. Whether you are agile or still managing a waterfall environment, we still must estimate the time and cost to complete the work! We cover techniques used in a wide variety of project planning.
About Presenter: Brian Sprayberry
- Brian Sprayberry is the Director of Agile for the Nashville Chapter and the SDLC consultant for HCA. This presentation will include contributions from other Chapter volunteer directors.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Technical)
- Event Date: Thursday, November 7, 2017
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Program
2425 Park Plaza, Building 3
Nashville, TN 37203
Note: Room 110 is an immediate left when you walk in the front door – before you get to the security check point.
- Early Registration Member: $5
- Early Registration Non-Member: $10
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: November 7, 2017 (Tuesday)
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content