- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville Monthly Luncheon February 2019 – Business Analysis for Project Managers”
February 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Event: Business Analysis for Project Managers
About Event: Business Analysis for Project Managers – what it is, what to do, and when to do it? This presentation will provide the Project Management Community with context and tools for performing Business Analysis when needed.
About Presenter: Jon Puncochar has 10+ years in comprehensive project management and business analysis. He has been in the Nashville area since 1996, and his career path includes:
• Joined HCA in 2009 as Consulting Business Solutions Analyst, transitioning in 2013 as the Project Director for Surgical Services for the Operations and Service Lines Group.
• Experience with Vanderbilt University as the HR/Finance systems IT Project Management and Business Analysis Product Owner, Nashville, TN;
• Technical management experience in the Automotive Industry with the GM Saturn Corporation, Spring Hill, TN;
• Industrial Engineering in the Healthcare plastics industry with Aladdin Industries, Nashville, TN;
• Undergraduate Industrial Engineering experience in the South Carolina Textile Industry and also for the GE Motor plant in Murfreesboro, TN. Jon is an experienced leader in managing programs and eliciting business requirements through the use of various tools and techniques. He is skilled at designing corresponding solutions that use multiple technology platforms and business processes. Jon has the ability to reconcile design decisions to business needs throughout the solution delivery life cycle and excels in the ability to diplomatically collaborate and converse at all levels of organizational altitude (“50,000 feet” to “Google street view).
Jon’s education experience includes a B.S. in Industrial Engineering with a double minor in Mathematics and English from Tennessee Technology University, as well as an MBA from the Jack C. Massey Graduate School of Business at Belmont University.
PDU(s): 1.5 (Technical Talent Triangle)
- Event Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Registration: 11:30 am -11:50 pm
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
9000 Overlook Blvd.
Brentwood TN 37027
Early Registration Members: $25
Early Registration Non-members: $30
Early Registration closes: 2/5/2019 at 11:59pm
Regular Registration Members: $30
Regular Registration Non-members: $35
Walk-in Registration at the door: $40 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: 2/9/19 @ 11:59pm
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by 2/5/19 midnight.
Add HTML after event content