- This event has passed.
How does a PM manage developing technology in ‘white space’? – CoP event
February 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- How does a PM manage developing technology in ‘white space’?
- White space is where unmet and unarticulated needs are uncovered to create innovation opportunities. It is where products and services don’t exist based on the present understanding of values, definition of business or even existing competencies.Many projects begin is this space. How do PM’s harness skills of BA and software developers to build charters and project plans?Topics include the recent launch of Medication Therapy Management and investigation for the use of blockchain at the State.
About Presenter: Tom Cooper, PMP, CSPO for the Agency of Tenncare
- Tom Cooper currently serves as VP of Communities of Practice
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Thursday, February 15, 2017
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Program
- Street parking is free!
- Early Registration Member: $5
- Early Registration Non-Member: $10
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: February 15, 2018 (Thursday)
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content