- This event has passed.
Making Sense of Performance Transformation Methodologies – Joint PMI Nashville & ACHEMT Breakfast Event
May 24 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
As healthcare organizations are challenged to maximize clinical, operational and financial performance, many hospitals have chosen to employ transformational process improvement initiatives. These efforts include Six Sigma, Lean, Work-Out™, and Change Acceleration Process among others. Understanding the practical differences, barriers to use, and realized organizational benefits can be challenging.
Please join us to hear from leading healthcare executives how their organizations have embraced various performance transformation methodologies to build a strong performance improvement culture and drive results.
Opening Speaker & Moderator:
- Marshall Leslie, Healthcare Performance Partners President
- Deborah Lumpkins, Maury Regional Health Chief Nursing Officer
- Sharon Hickman, TriStar Health VP Performance Improvement
- Andrea Cleeton, LifePoint Health VP Operations Management
PDU(s): 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast served
- 8:00 – 9:30 AM: Opening remarks and introductions; Panel discussion
- Belmont University Ayers Academic Center
1803 15th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
- $25.00 PMI Member Breakfast (Use coupon code Event10off)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by the Sunday before event at 11:59pm
Add HTML after event content