- This event has passed.
Mapping User Experiences – CoP event
June 23 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Saturday, June 23, 2018
Topic: Mapping User Experiences
Ever struggled through a requirements gathering exercises with your client or significant stakeholder and felt you came up short on content?
Have you watched YouTube videos and seen the power of UX/UI design strategies but have never done it.
Want to learn how to bring visual mapping exercises to your development and design sessions?
This will be a four hour workshop on techniques for running a User Experience Mapping Exercise.
What you will learn:
- Defining customer value
- Creating the right persona’s for your business
- Developing a targeted product vision
- Utilizing Innovation Games to discover the right features (prune the product tree, spider web)
- Collaborating effectively with stakeholders and customers (story mapping, road mapping)
- Presenter is Bill Schaller, Agile Coach and Leadership Consultant with Braintrust Group
- Bill is an accomplished Senior Agile Coach and Business Enterprise Strategist with experience in eBusiness, mobile, digital media, retail, healthcare and data networking industries.
9:00 am – 2:00 pm: Program
Spark Center Downtown
147 Fourth Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37219
Parking is free, includes a networking breakfast and lunch
Registration Member: $60
Registration Non-Member: $75
4.0 (Talent Triangle Category: Technical)
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: June 17, 2018
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content