Onward2Opportunity PMP Foundations Course #2 – Special event
January 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Date: Monday, January 22, 2018
Topic: Onward2Opportunity PMP Foundations Course #2
- PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project, program and portfolio management practitioners of all education and skill levels. Currently consisting of eight certifications, the program demonstrates both your commitment to the profession and your expertise through certifying education, experience and competency. Rigorously developed by practitioners for practitioners, PMI certifications help you and your projects excel.
- Learning objectives:
- Employers are seeking Certified applicants.
- Certification represents achieving minimum levels of proficiency.
- External customers value project managers being certified
- Cliff Yager has invited Thomas Cooper to discuss the value of PMP certifications to candidates considering the transition to careers in project management.
- Supporters – http://onward2opportunity-vctp.org/onward-to-opportunity-vctp/career-training-supporters/
Cliff Yager, MHR, SPHR, CSSL, BPM, USN (R) Installation Program Manager Onward to Opportunity in partnership with Veterans Career Transition Program (O2O-VCTP)
PMP Certifications course for transitioning military professionals
Ft. Campbell Education Center
202 Bastogne Ave
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Time from 10am-3pm
Event closed to public; Sponsored by J.P. Morgan Chase
Event is non-refundable
Add HTML after event content