- This event has passed.
PgMP & PfMP the Benefits for your Career Growth WEBINAR – CoP event
March 26, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Topic: PgMP & PfMP the Benefits for your Career Growth WEBINAR
Discover the benefits of being a Program or Portfolio Manager, how these certifications highlight your expertise, and the benefits you bring to every team.
Demonstrate, as a Program and Portfolio Manager, your ability to lead, manage, and direct successful portfolios, programs and projects. Learn how to ensure you have an elite reputation, and that you stand out from the crowd.
1. Comparison between Project, Program and Portfolio
2. How do I know if I am a Program or Portfolio manager already?
3. What is PgMP and PfMP?
4. Benefits of being PgMP and PfMP?
5. Is PgMP or PfMP for me?
6. Am I eligible to apply?
7. How to get started?
8. How to finish with flying colors?
9. FAQ 1 – I am not PMP, can I still apply for PgMP or PfMP?
10. FAQ 2 – I am working on an Agile Program, How PgMP / PfMP can assist me?
11. FAQ 3 – My role is Project Manager; can I still apply for PgMP / PfMP?
Dharam Singh PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-RMP
• Award winner Speaker, trainer and mentor.
• Leading PgMP (Program Management Professional), PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI-RMP (Risk Management professional) trainer. • As of Feb 2019, he has contributed to the success of 213 global PgMPs (out of 2,700) from 30 countries. In 2018, he has contributed to the success of 73 PgMPs. 16% of global PgMPs
• Former Board of Director, Certification Director and Company Secretary with PMI Sydney.
• Project and Program Management professional with over 27 years’ experience in the IT, Telco, Government, Banking and Insurance industries.
• Successful track record in managing large teams in a strongly customer focused service environment and delivering complex and multiple multi-million-dollar projects.
• Experience in working across geographically diverse locations with multi-national IT Outsourcing/vendor companies, Telecommunications, large banks and government organisations.
• Strong focus on delivery of services and projects with excellence.
• Successfully delivered high profile projects and programs in waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Ability to bring the benefits of IT to solve business issues while delivering applications, infrastructure projects. Formal Education
• PfMP® – Portfolio Management Professional
• PgMP® – Program Management Professional
• PMP® – Project Manager Professional
• PMI-RMP® – Risk Management Professional
• PMI-ACP® – Agile Certified Professional
• PMI-PBA® – Professional in Business Analysis
• Certified ITIL® V3 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner®, PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
• Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering – 1993
1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm: Program
Location:Virtual – All registered participants will be sent the login link prior to the event
All attendees (Member or Non-Member): $5
Registration Close Time: Tuesday, March 26th
All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to ensure you earn the PDU.
Add HTML after event content