- This event has passed.
PMI-ACP Study Group
July 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The PMI Nashville Chapter is presenting a study group which is hosted by certified and experienced instructor with decades of experience teaching PMP and ACP bootcamps, under the direction of our Director of Study Groups. The sessions are designed to expose students to PMI’s globally recognized and proven standard for project Agile methodologies. The instructor (PMP and ACP certified) hosts each session offering guidance, expertise and addressing students’ questions. Students learn through presenting, knowledge sharing and engaging in group discussions. The course materials touch on all aspects of the Talent Triangle (technical, leadership as well as strategic and business) but the primary focus is Technical.
Dates: July 13th – Oct. 5th
Total Hours Offered: 21 (includes 11 sessions, 1st session is one hour and all subsequent sessions are two hours each; required participation in 80% of scheduled classes)
About the course:
- PMI Nashville is a participant in RMC Training Partner Program. We use all official RMC materials for our study group.
- Our instructor is PMI-ACP certified and experienced training provider.
21 Contact hours towards PMI-ACP requirement
First session will be held at a physical location. Remaining sessions are all virtual through WebEx
- July 13 from 10a-11a
- July 20 from 10a-12p
- July 27 from 10a-12p
- August 3 from 10a-12p
- August 10 from 10a-12p
- August 17 from 10a-12p
- August 24 from 10a-12p
- September 1 – no class
- September 7 from 10a-12p
- September 14 from 10a-12p
- September 21 from 10a-12p
- TBD – Self-paced simulation test
– RMC PMI-ACP Exam Prep book
– RMC PMI-ACP Exam Simulation Software
Organizer and Project Manager:
- Phoebe Zhang – VP, Professional Development for PMI Nashville Chapter
- Contact – email@example.com
Chapter member: $259
Non-Chapter member: $299
Fully refundable by July 6th
No cancellations after July 6th
Add HTML after event content