- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville August 2017 luncheon – Topic: Pragmatic Agile Transformation patterns
August 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Event Description: Pragmatic Agile Transformation patterns
- This presentation will either make you laugh, cry, or make your blood boil. Either way, I am confident you will learn something new and find the motivation to question your very own status-quo as it is related to lean and agile.Highlights: Let’s build an airplane engine the agile way: Why processes must fit the project and not the other way around. Balancing agility and predictability: Why many agile teams deliver the wrong things faster than ever. Increasing ROI on everything we do: Why companies know the cost of everything; and the value of nothing. Agile Value Management applied to hardware. Agile Project Management: Why projects are NOT epics. Agile Roles & Responsibilities: Why Project Managers are NOT ScrumMasters. Beyond Agile: What’s next.
- Identify the best process for projects.
- Describe the difference between projects and epics.
- Define hybrid approach to projects.
- Identify the difference between the role of a project manager versus the role of a ScrumMaster.
About Presenter: Karl Meunchow
- I trained and coached product and project management executives and launched hundreds of high-performance value stream teams from zero to high productivity. My focus is on implementing advanced and pragmatic Lean-Agile Product Management practices that translate the strategic and customer voices from Personas and Customer Journeys all the way to MVP Roadmaps and ultimately Actionable Backlogs.
- Led over 200 Lean-Agile initiatives hands-on spanning 15+ countries
- Delivered Lean-Agile programs with budgets of up to $150M
- Formed, trained and coached hundreds of high-performance teams in various industries such as Financial Services, Telecom, Pharmaceuticals, R&D, Defense and Broadcasting
- Trained over 3,000 professionals at PMI SeminarsWorld (The Agile PMP) selected by PMI 6 years in a row with all events SOLD OUT across the globe
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Tuesday, Aug 15, 2017
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Aug 13, 2017 (Sunday) @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content