- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville August 2017 luncheon – Topic: Cyber Incident Response Planning & Threat Landscape
August 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Event Description: Cyber Incident Response Planning & Threat Landscape
- A strong incident response plan is a key component of any organization’s cyber defense. Many organizations, however, have an ineffective, or no cyber response plan in place at all. We only need to look to the daily news to see the impact that an ineffective cyber response can have on an organization’s bottom-line. A strong plan can help you identify and respond quickly to a cyber incident, and mitigate the financial and reputational costs.
- This session will cover the current cyber threat landscape including common attack vectors, as well as how you can create a strong incident response plan.
About Presenter: Lucie Hayward
- Lucie Hayward is a CISSP and PMP certified project manager, specializing in project management and cyber security. She is currently a Senior Managing Consultant with Kroll’s Cyber Security and Investigations practice at Kroll in Nashville, TN. She has over 15 years of experience in the project management and security field. She assists clients in responding to cyber incidents, as well as creating Incident Response Plans and conducting Tabletop Exercises. She is a former ISSA and ISC2 board member, and was the 2015-2016 President of the PMI Nashville Chapter.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Tuesday, Aug 15, 2017
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Aug 13, 2017 (Sunday) @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content