- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville August 2020 Webinar – Earned Value Management (EVM) with Project Management
August 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- This session takes the sometimes challenging concepts of earned value and translates them into terms and concepts that help individuals unfamiliar with EVM quickly master the principles. Earned Value Management (EVM), widely adopted by many government agencies and organizations, provides numerous benefits to project management, sponsors, and customers alike. The use of earned value helps project members track and report metrics on scope, time, and cost; as well as providing early warnings of project difficulties that provide the foundation for corrective action.
- Participants will be able to:
- Understand EVM within the Project Management Process
- Learn Basic EVM Terminology and Concepts
- Analyze Project Performance
- Identify Corrective and Preventative Actions
- View a sample project Case Study
Mary Garrison is a Certified MCCT and PMP with over 25 years of experience integrating customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions, and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables. Garrison has substantial project management skills including an ability to identify needs, allocate and coordinate resources, and facilitate delivery within the timeline, scope, and budget constraints. Highly versatile with a vast background in corporate training, business management, account development, client relations, software training, project management/system implementations, and user training.
PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Technical)
- Event Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
Regular Registration Members: $5
Regular Registration Non-members: $10
Note: Members of other PMI Chapters, please include your PMI number so you can get the member rate.
Registration Close Time: One day before the event
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by the Sunday before the event at 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content