PMI Nashville December 2020 Luncheon Webinar – State of the Chapter: Update to the Nashville PMI Community
December 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Description: At the end of each year, the Chapter presents an overall “State of the Chapter” update to the PMI Nashville community. We have accomplished most of the goals set out at the beginning of the year in spite of the impact of COVID 19 has had on in-person meetings and the disruption of the work environment. The presentation will include our Strategies for this past year and an insight to what we expect to be an exciting 2021 as we continue to provide value to our members.
- Objectives: The presentation will include our Strategies for this past year and an insight to what we expect to be an exciting 2021 as we continue to provide value to our members.
- David Benneyworth has served for the last two years as President of the PMI Nashville Chapter. He has served for 7 years on the Board assisting in a variety of roles. He has worked for several companies in the Nashville area with a focus on Healthcare, Insurance, and Financial Services. Recently retired from Jackson National Life, his current responsibilities include discovering ways to spoil a new grandson.
PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
Note: Members of other PMI Chapters, please include your PMI number so you can get the member rate.
Registration Close Time: One day before the event
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by the Sunday before the event at 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content