- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville February 2017 luncheon – Topic: The Parachute Project Manager: Jumping into Fire and Controlling Chaos
February 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Smokejumpers are specialized firefighters jumping into remote locations with raging infernos attempting to control the chaos of a wildfire growing out of control. A Parachute Project Manager does much the same. Most often a replacement project manager is dropped into chaos well underway, suddenly responsible to prevent that chaos from burning the project to the ground. During this presentation, you will learn the skills and processes to create your own firebreaks and control the chaos of a project out of control.
About Presenter: Matt Morey, PMP, DTM
- Matt’s worked with teams large and small, located throughout the world, in some of the toughest environments imaginable for over 14 years. A certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), Champion Speaker, and Decorated Combat Veteran, Matt provides immediately actionable strategies for extraordinary results. A regular speaker at PMI and Toastmaster events / conferences, Matt has over 12 years of project management experience in Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Event Planning, and US Government / Military, ranging from $100 thousand to over $150 million projects.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Technical)
- Event Date: Tuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Cool Springs Marriott
700 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Feb 19, 2017 (Sunday) @ 11:59 pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content