- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville February 2018 luncheon – Topic: Software Projects – Strategies for Success
February 20, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Software projects have a notoriously high failure rate. Some studies have shown that only 15% of projects are completed on time, on budget, and deliver the promised results. Craig Utley spent over fifteen years as a consultant on large software development and business intelligence projects at over fifty companies, and has seen some incredible successes and some spectacular failures. In this time, he saw the same problems occurring regardless of the company, industry, or even country. In this session, Craig examines the primary causes of these failures and presents strategies to address these issues. By learning the common causes of failure, you can identify them early and apply the suggested strategies to prevent them from derailing your project.
About Presenter: Craig Utley
- Craig Utley is the Vice President for Software Engineering for the Patient Experience division at HealthStream. Craig has spent his career in IT leadership, software development, and business intelligence. Thanks to his long tenure as a consultant, he has worked with over fifty companies world-wide on all aspects of software development and BI projects. As a published author, conference speaker, and mentor, Craig seeks to educate others in the IT community.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Millennium Maxwell House
2025 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville, TN 37228
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Feb 18, 2018 (Sunday) @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content