- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville February 2020 luncheon – A Presentation based upon John Maxwell’s book entitled, “Leadership Gold”
February 18 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- How do you influence and bring others along with you? When you use your title to “ persuade” your people, you create distance between you and them.
- What is the quickest way to evaluate how well you are leading your team?
- How do you lead the toughest person in the room?
- People quit people, not companies. How do you avoid losing key people?
Lunch N Learn presentation based upon John Maxwell’s book entitled, “Leadership Gold”. This presentation will cover three/four lessons of 26 in this book to help you and I increase our leadership today.
Mrs. McAlister is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a Certified Paralegal Assistant with over 25 years’ experience within law firms and multiple corporate settings. She served as Regional Vice President for Kyruus, and as Portfolio Director for HCA, leading patient access and electronic health record implementations. Laura holds expertise in law, healthcare, compliance, insurance, internal audit, and trial litigation. Having personally led diverse project teams within both law firm and corporate environments, Mrs. McAlister provides strong leadership and facilitation skills creating high performance teams. She holds Bachelor of Business Administration and Masters in Organizational Leadership/Communication degrees from Belmont University.
PDU(s): 1.5 (Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Networking/Registration: 11:00 am -11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Hilton Suites Brentwood
9000 Overlook Blvd
Brentwood, TN 37027
Regular Registration Members: $30
Regular Registration Non-members: $35
Walk-in Registration at the door: $40 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Three days before event @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by the Sunday before event at 11:59pm
Add HTML after event content