- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville February 2021 Luncheon Webinar – Data Analytics: Common Ground
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Description: Many organizations struggle with the practice of putting their data to work for themselves – there are dozens of books on how to build a data-driven organization, for instance. In this presentation, we will work to bring data out from behind the curtain: to show that data analytics is, above all else, a team sport in which success requires and includes input from many roles that are not filled by data professionals such as PMs, BAs, developers and business partners. We will look into the Data Analytics lifecycle, and discuss the process with the end in mind: how do we, data and non-data professionals together, set our projects up for success and help our business partners (and ourselves) become more data-driven.
- Objectives: Discuss data analytics as it applies to our project team roles; Review the data life cycle; consider how becoming more data-driven will set up projects up for success.
- Gina Peeler is a data professional with over 18 years’ experience focused on the intersection of data and business improvement – specifically, how data can be turned into information that can further business goals, and how business can become more data-driven. She is currently an Enterprise Data Scientist with the State of Tennessee where she leads a business intelligence team, and her past professional experiences include data roles in legal, healthcare, and banking. She is an Army veteran and holds a B.A and an M.A in history with a focus was on European technological history in the 20th century, and will be graduating with a M.S. in Computer Science with a Predictive Analytics concentration in Summer 2021.
PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Technical)
- Event Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
Regular Registration Members: $5
Regular Registration Non-members: $10
Registration Close Time: Two hours before event
Note: Members of other PMI Chapters, please include your PMI number so you can get the member rate.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Sunday before the event at 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content