- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville March 2017 luncheon – Topic: What Followers Want from their Leaders and How to Execute, Generation to Generation
March 21, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Most followers want the same things from their leaders, but depending on their generation, how these behaviors are executed, changes. Join us on March 21st as executive coach Gary Minor shares with us the traits followers want in their leaders as well as how to use this information most effectively, regardless from which generation our followers come. By the year 2020, half of all members of the U.S. workforce will be millennials, (there are about 88 million of them), which also means that most of the other half of the workforce will still be baby boomers and “Gen X’ers”. For all three generations to be most effective, they want to see these leadership traits exhibited in different ways. Whether your project teams are comprised of all employees from your company or all outside contractors or a mixture of both, in order for you to be successful as a project manager, you need to be able to flex from generation to generation. Come learn how!
About Presenter: Gary Minor
- For 21 years, Gary has been an executive coach and workshop leader, working with “C” level executives and middle managers in a wide variety of industries, building the leaders who build great companies. Among others, his client list includes the U.S. Department of Defense, Motorola, Mid-South Data Systems, Ardent Health, the State of Tennessee, the University of Tennessee and North East Arkansas Clinic. For more information, go to www.garyminor.com.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Tuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Hotel Preston
733 Briley Parkway
Nashville, TN 37217
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Mar 19, 2017 (Sunday) @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content