PMI Nashville March 2020 luncheon – Unorthodox Project Management: Focus on People then Projects
March 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Have you ever lead a project and wonder why you aren’t getting the results you need? Hint the problem usually stems from our interactions with key stakeholders. Learn how to get the best from the people on your project team, which will then give you a successful project. Presentation includes:
- Personality Types
- What is yours, and how do you adapt yourself to get the most out of the others on the Project Team?
- Interactive by pairing up participants in completing a short personality quiz and doing a quick Q&A icebreaker.
- After establishing Personality Types how does that change your communication?
- How can you say things differently to get people onboard your with change?
- Body Language
- What clues are people giving you when you are leading a meeting?
- Lastly, changing your project process to leading by influence
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Translating your investment into people and relationships to a highly successful project and ultimately, career.
Jasmin Gammel has over 19 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, with the last nine of those years focused on Project Management and Technology. She has her BA in Business Administration, her PMP, ITIL, Network+ and Security+. She was recruited to her current position as Director of Technology at Fortera Credit Union to introduce Project Management into a company that never had a formal project process and had a track record of not completing things on time or correctly. Based on her success with that she was asked to transform the Technology Department from chaos into one that used process. She is regularly sought out to advise on mentoring and teaching soft skills needed to be successful in the workplace. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasmingammel/
PDU(s): 1.5 (Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Networking/Registration: 11:00 am -11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
3106 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203
Regular Registration Members: $30
Regular Registration Non-members: $35
Walk-in Registration at the door: $40 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Three days before event @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Sunday before event at 11:59pm
Add HTML after event content