PMI Nashville May 2021 Luncheon Webinar – Creating an Environment for Wholeness to Make Space for Creativity
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- People are their most creative when they feel safe to bring their whole self forward. In our agile environments, we are looking for that level of investment so that individuals can flourish and our customers can benefit from what comes forth. How do we make space for courageous creativity in our workplaces? What does it take to really be a place that values individuals and interactions over processes and tools?
- This session will cover how we move to a mindset that fully embraces people and gives them room to explore their full potential. We’ll discuss the fears and mental models that are holding companies back from this. Using the Relationship Bill of Rights we’ll investigate a possibility of what our day to day lives could be like.
- Identify what Wholeness is and the parts necessary to understanding this concept
- Understand the impacts of the scarcity and abundance mindsets
- Review the Teal organization model and how it relates to Dan Pink’s motivation model
- Investigate the ethics of relationships and how labels limit us
- Learn the assumptions necessary to support wholeness and ethical relationships
- Explore the Relationship Bill of Rights gaining an awareness of what might be possible
- Jessica Katz, PMP, ACP, CSP (Certified Scrum Professional), ICE-AC (ICAgile Certified Expert)
- Jessica Katz is the owner of Liberated Elephant LLC. She is a trainer, mentor and coach helping people find and nurture their authentic selves. Through Liberated Elephant, Jessica works with individuals, teams, leaders, and organizations to help them discover where they are, and with their new knowledge, help them uncover solutions that move them forward on their journey. Her methodology is informed by Agile values, principles, and practices, creating a safe space for clients to be their full selves without judgement.
PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
PMI Nashville members: $5
Registration Close Time: Two hours before event
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Sunday before the event by 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content