- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville November 2018 luncheon – Emotions are contagious!!!
November 13, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Event: Emotions are contagious!!!
Like it or not, leaders need to manage the mood of their organizations/teams. The most gifted leaders accomplish that by using a mysterious blend of psychological abilities known as emotional intelligence.
Talk will be focused on:
• Understand the biological basis and business case for emotional intelligence
• Identify how the four Team EQ skills impact day-to-day team functions: Emotion Awareness, Emotional Management, Internal Relationship Management, and External Relationship Management
• Focus on specific ways to practice and improve their emotional intelligence
Priyanka Sharma is a Director QA, helping bring Quality Engineering to support next generation QA. She has 19+ year of engineering background and focuses on building the frameworks, and cultural intelligence strengths. Priyanka is passionate about quality upstream, and servant leadership. In her career, she has had several opportunities to build global teams from the ground up.
She has been a public speaker at several major events, and conferences including PMI Symposium, Scrum Alliance, ADC East, Music City Agile, and Music City Code.
PDU(s): 1.5 (Leadership Talent Triangle)
- Event Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Registration: 11:30 am -11:50 pm
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
- Maggiano’s Little Italy
3106 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203
- Early Registration Members: $25
Early Registration Non-members: $30
Early Registration closes on 11/6/2018 at 11:59 pm
- Regular Registration Members: $30
Regular Registration Non-members: $35
Walk-in Registration at the door: $40 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Three days before event @ 11:59pm
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Saturday before event at 11:59pm
Luncheon Sponsor: Conexess
Add HTML after event content