- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville November 2020 Luncheon Webinar – Technology, Community, and Making a Difference – GeekCause Volunteering with Hands On Nashville
November 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Description: Ready to kick off the holiday season with something that will put a smile on your face? Geek Cause is the technology “arm” of Hands on Nashville which assists Middle TN non-profits with their technology needs. Come listen as Jason Shelton, Program Manager with Geek Cause, shares some of the many projects they have worked on for the community during this difficult year.
- Objectives: See how project managers and IT professionals are giving back and making a difference!
- Jason Shelton, is a skilled Volunteerism Program Manager who brings more than 25 years of experience in ministry and nonprofit leadership to the Hands On Nashville team. He currently runs HON’s GeekCause program, which matches skilled IT volunteers with nonprofit technology needs. Jason has spent the past few months coordinating nonprofit volunteers leads for the HCA (Virtual) “Hack for the Community” initiative. Jason is also working on licensure as a Salesforce administrator.Jason received a Master of Divinity from Vanderbilt University in 2003, where he focused on the role of the arts in community development. Also a professional choir director, composer, and singer, Jason has recruited and organized volunteers for hundreds of artistic performances throughout North America, culminating recently with three nationally-televised appearances for the Country Music Association and a show at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History.
- PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Strategic)
- Event Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
Regular Registration Members: $5
Regular Registration Non-members: $10
Note: Members of other PMI Chapters, please include your PMI number so you can get the member rate.
Registration Close Time: One day before the event
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Sunday before the event at 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content