- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville October 2017 luncheon – Topic: The Business Case of Sustainability
October 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- There are six major drivers of the business case for sustainability. Most companies overlook these drivers or do not fully capitalize on them. Come learn from a global expert on how your company could benefit from applying a “sustainability lens” to its business.
About Presenter: Jeff Gowdy
- Jeff Gowdy is a globally recognized thought leader and practitioner in sustainability and CSR, particularly in the areas of Reporting, Goal Setting and Best Practices. He serves on the Technical Advisory Group for the CDP Science Based Targets project and teaches at Vanderbilt University.Jeff has served on hundreds of sustainability projects since 2002 for some of the world’s largest companies, e.g. Home Depot, Verizon and Coca-Cola.More info: https://business.vanderbilt.edu/bio/jeff-gowdy/
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Tuesday, Oct 17, 2017
- Registration: 11:30 am – 11:50 am
- Program: 11:50 am – 1:00 pm
Millennium Maxwell House
2025 Rosa L Parks Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37229
- Early Registration Member: $25
- Early Registration Non-Member: $30
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $35 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
Registration Close Time: Oct 15, 2017 (Sunday) @ midnight
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by registration close time.
Add HTML after event content