- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville October 2020 Webinar – 10 Ways to Close More Stories
October 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Description: Want to close more Stories with your Scrum team? Productive Scrum teams realize that getting more stuff done goes beyond meeting for 10 minutes every day. They understand and apply agile principles that help them achieve their Sprint commitments without sacrificing quality. Cynthia offers 10 techniques your team can start using today to organize for success, write better Stories and take advantage of the time spent together at Standup.
- Objectives: Increase your knowledge of agile; Learn helpful hints around what should be accomplished during your sprints.
Cynthia Kahn has over 20 years’ experience managing projects. She has her MBA, PMP and CSM. Cynthia has been an active member of her local PMI chapter since becoming PMP certified in 2005. Cynthia is co-author of the GSD Scrum Handbook and co-founder of the agile consultancy GSD Mindset. She speaks at conferences across the US. If you’re interested in learning how to apply agile principles in your personal life and be happier, check out Cynthia’s TEDx talk on the TED YouTube channel.
- PDU(s): 1.0 (Category: Technical)
- Event Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Program: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Central
Registrants will receive the link
Regular Registration Members: $5
Regular Registration Non-members: $10
Note: Members of other PMI Chapters, please include your PMI number so you can get the member rate.
Registration Close Time: One day before the event
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com by the Sunday before the event at 11:59 pm
Add HTML after event content