- This event has passed.
PMI Networking at the Vineyards
June 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Please join PMI Nashville for a wine tasting and networking event at Arrington Vineyards! Sample the finest wines and enjoy the countryside while building relationships within the Project Management community.
- Enjoy your favorite wines while enjoying a private wine tasting at the reserved picnic area on the main grounds.
- Picnic tables (located outside the Main Tasting Room entrance) are on a first come, first served basis. We recommend arriving early to claim your tables before they are taken by other guests.
- Light appetizers will be provided in addition to free wine sampling at the PMI table reserved in the picnic area. Wine tasting tickets in the tasting room are sold separately and not included in ticket price. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- This will be a great opportunity to connect so remember to bring your cards, invite your co-workers and get ready to network and share your PM experiences!
- Rezult Group is a national leader in the areas of recruitment, staffing, and human resources management. Over the past 17 years we have changed the way many organizations utilize and successfully partner with their staffing vendors. During that time, we have remained true to our value proposition, “Consistently providing and retaining the most qualified candidates for our clients”. This strategy afforded our organization to grow our offerings to 33 states and over 260 customers.
- Event Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
- 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Arrington Vineyards
6211 Patton Road
Arrington, TN 37014
- $5 – Early Registration Member until June 10th
- $10 – Early Registration Non-Member until June 10th
- $10 – Fees for members or non-members after registration deadline
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: June 13, 2018 @ 11:59pm CST
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by June 10th, 12:00 p.m.
Add HTML after event content