- This event has passed.
PMP Boot Camp, Prep For Exam by Becker
October 23 @ 8:30 am - October 26 @ 5:30 pm
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) Nashville Chapter, in partnership with Becker Professional Education, is pleased to offer a 4-day PMP Exam Prep workshop designed to meet the needs of those wishing to prepare for the PMP Exam and earn the PMP® certification. It provides a comprehensive review of the nine Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) areas covered in the PMP® certification exam. The course offers a highly interactive, experiential learning environment and is recommended for students with a background in project management practice and techniques obtained through experience and prior education.
Becker Professional Education programs Background:
For more than 50 years, Becker Professional Education has helped equip professionals and their companies for the challenges of tomorrow in the Accounting, Finance and Project Management professions.
Presenter : Rick DeJohn-PMP (click for bio)
Participants will be provided with the following:
- PMBOK Guide® (5th edition)
- Becker PMP® Review Participant Guide (5th edition)
- Crosswind PMP® Exam Prep Series (for 5th edition)
- PMI’s “Q & As for the PMBOK® Guide” publication (5th edition)
- Flashcards (5th edition – used as study aids)
- “Sample Tests” during scheduled class time
- Access to Becker online website
- Outline practice testing, via website, during non-class time
- Communication with and email support from instructor for 60 days after program completion via Becker online website
At the end of the course, participants will receive a Completion Certificate showing 35 hours of training completed. The hours will include 28 hours of class time and 7 hours of homework assignment.
MODULE 1 – Introduction
MODULE 2 – Integration Management
MODULE 3 – Scope Management
MODULE 4 – Time Management
MODULE 5 – Cost
MODULE 6 – Quality Management
MODULE 7 – Human Resource Management
MODULE 8 – Communications Management
MODULE 9 – Risk Management
MODULE 10 – Procurement Management
- Event Date: Oct 23rd, 2017 – Oct 26th, 2017
- 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- DeVry Nashville Campus
3343 Perimeter Hill Dr. #200
Nashville, TN 37211 United States
1. Guest Fee $1,299.00
|Discounted Price||If Registered By|
|$1,199.00||Thursday, October 5, 2017|
|$1,299.00||Friday, October 6, 2017|
2. Member Fee $1,095.00
|Discounted Price||If Registered By|
|$995.00||Thursday, October 5, 2017|
|$1,095.00||Friday, October 6, 2017|
Registration Close Time: Sunday, October 22nd, 2017 @ midnight.
- Payment towards enrollment: Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration. Payment can be made through the online registration with a Credit Card. A student will not be enrolled until confirmation of Credit Card payment is processed, and then an email will be sent to the student with receipt. Payments at class time will not be accepted. We will register a minimum of 12 students and no more than 25 students per course offering on a first come-first serve basis.
Cancellation Policy (by Sponsors): We may cancel any particular class because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or catastrophic events like floods, inclement weather, etc.). If cancellation occurs, full refunds will be made to the Credit Card payment was received.
Cancellation Policy (by Student): if student cannot come to a course sponsored by PMI Nashville:
- Cancellation more than 21 days before the course commencement date: Cancellation fee of $100 will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels).
- Cancellation less than 21 days but more than 7 days before the course commencement date: Cancellation fee of $500 will be charged.
- Cancellation with 7 or less days of the course commencement date: No money is refundable.
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to cover the cost for fixed expenses including facility bookings, instructor fees, course materials, etc. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students within 30 days for a course cancellation.
- Non-Transferrable Enrollment: Enrollment in the PMI Nashville Chapter sponsored PMP Prep Course is not transferrable to another course offering but may be transferred to another student for the same course as enrollment.
- Attendance and Punctuality: It is expected that each student be present and on time for each class. If you must be absent from any one of the classroom times due to illness or an emergency, you must inform the instructor. If you have difficulty meeting this expectation because of an emergency or any other reason, talk to your course instructor or the PMI Nashville Chapter Director sponsor in advance or as soon as possible. Informing the appropriate people about extenuating circumstances will allow us to work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
- Confidentiality: Photographs/Videotapes/Audio Tapes are not allowed in the classroom unless written consent is given by PMI Nashville Chapter and the Instructor.5. Proprietary use of the study material: We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws and the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI.
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI Global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Add HTML after event content