PMP Boot Camp, Prep For Exam (July 2021) – Early bird discount ends June 7th
July 12 - July 16
Date: Monday, July 12 – Friday, July 16, 2021
Note: Early bird discount of $200 ends on June 7th so register now!
Event: PMP Boot Camp, Prep For Exam (July 2021)
Visit PMI Nashville Education Page for more details and the registration link
PMP EXAM PREP COURSE THROUGH PINNACLE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC is a Premier-Level Authorized Training Partner (ATP 3446) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Pinnacle provides students with course materials specifically written by the PMI®, including a 300+ page student manual, a 200 question PMP® (cloned) exam, and over 500 additional practice questions, using our proprietary online exam simulator. Only Premier-Level ATPs can provide participants with these exclusive, PMI®-authored materials. Participants also receive additional, valuable exam prep resources written by Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC experts.
To download the PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation Course Outline, click here.
|Course||Start Date||End Date||$200 Early Registration Discount Date|
|PMP® Boot Camp||07/12/2021||07/16/2021||06/07/2021|
Course Materials Provided
- PMI-Authorized PMP® Exam Prep electronic student manual
- Over 500 online sample questions using exam simulation software
- 70 electronic project management templates and sample documents
- Over 300 online glossary flashcards based on PMI® definitions
COURSE COST OPTIONS
- Course Price $2,995 per participant list price.
- $1,495 for active PMI chapter members.
- $200 discount for early enrollment (5 weeks prior to the class)
- $200 discount for active and veteran military service (ID required).
Note: Early enrollment and military discounts cannot be combined.
To register for Pinnacle Boot Camps, click here:
Questions? Please contact Brian Salk, Professional Development Administrator, as follows:
Note: Dedicated classes at your location (groups of 10 or more), instructor travel costs will be added equally to each participant’s course cost. Contact Brian Salk accordingly.
Add HTML after event content