- This event has passed.
SAFe(R) Scrum Master Certification in partnership with In-Vision – March 2019
March 29 - March 30
SAFe(R) Scrum Master Certification in partnership with In-Vision
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/safer-scrum-master-certification-nashville-tn-march-2019-tickets-55466817745
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
15 PDU’s & 15 SEU’s
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
We also encourage you to bring your own data in a CSV or Excel format, to the workshop. The last 2 hours are dedicated to enabling you to build reports and dashboards on your own data with the support of your instructor.
Friday, March 29 – Saturday, March 30, 2019
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tech Hill Commons, PwC Learning Lab
500 Interstate Blvd, S, Suite 200
Nashville, TN 37210
Early bird registration for PMI Nashville members = $795
Early bird registration for non-PMI Nashville members = $995
Registration after February 28 = $1300
Enter code: PMI-NASH for a PMI Nashville member early bird discount (valid thru February 28)
Contact Niel Magsombol at 309-830-9920 or email@example.com
Refunds up to 7 days before event
Add HTML after event content