- This event has passed.
Study Group to Prep for PMP Certification
Starts from February 16, ends on April 16, 2019
Come join the next study group hosted by the PMI Nashville Chapter. This group will take a methodical approach to preparing for the PMP certification exam by studying PMI’s framework, processes, process groups and knowledge areas. The study group will meet twice per week and work from the latest editions of two primary sources: PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Rita’s Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep guide.
Study Group Benefits:
- Learn through presenting, facilitating and engaging in group discussions
- Learn from experienced leaders
- Earn 35 contact hours of formal education (required to apply for the PMP exam)
- Expand your professional network
Meet each Tuesdays & Saturdays from February 16 till April 16, 2019
- Tuesdays at 7-9 pm CST
- Saturdays at 9-11 am CST
Students are required to participate in 80% of scheduled classes to qualify for the 35 contact hours required to sit for the PMP exam.
Organizer and Project Manager for the Group:
- Selma McGregor – Director, Study Groups for PMI Nashville Chapter
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
The study group will meet in-person the first day, Saturday, February 16 at 9am. The majority of the meetings will be held virtually using a remote collaboration tool. Any additional in-person meetings will be determined based on the group’s input and preferences.
- Chapter member: $259 per person
- Non-Chapter member: $299 per person
- Return Student: $110 per person (excludes books; contact email@example.com for discount code)
- Registration includes a copy of Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep 9th Edition. Each student must provide their copy of PMBOK 6th Edition.
Minimum of 6 participants, maximum of 18
February 14, 2019 at 11;59pm CST
Fees are refundable through 2/7/2019, non-refundable after that date
Add HTML after event content