- This event has passed.
Study Group for PMP Certification Prep (Fall 2019)
Study Group for PMP Certification Prep
September 7 – November 5, 2019
Come join the next study group hosted by the PMI Nashville Chapter. This group will take a methodical approach to preparing for the PMP certification exam by studying PMI’s framework, processes, process groups and knowledge areas. The study group will meet twice per week and work from the latest editions of two primary sources: PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Rita’s Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep guide.
Study Group Benefits:
- Learn through presenting, facilitating and engaging in group discussions
- Learn from experienced PMPs
- Earn 35 contact hours
- Expand your professional network
Meet each Tuesday and Saturday from September 7 through November 5, 2019
- Tuesdays at 7-9 pm CST
- Saturdays at 10 am-Noon CST
Students are required to participate in 80% of scheduled classes to qualify for the 35 contact hours required to sit for the PMP exam.
Organizer and Project Manager:
- Selma McGregor – Director, Study Groups for PMI Nashville Chapter
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
The study group will meet in-person the first day, Saturday, September 8 at 10:30am, location TBD. The remaining meetings will be held virtually through remote conference technology. Any additional in-person meetings will be determined based on the group’s input and preferences.
- Chapter member: $259 per person
- Non-Chapter member: $299 per person
- Return Student: $110 per person (excludes books; only available with discount code)
- Registration includes a copy of Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep 9th Edition (excluding return students).
- Each student is to provide their own copy of PMBOK 6th Edition. If you attended a PMI Nashville Chapter study group in the past, contact the Director of Study Groups for the discount code (email@example.com).
- Minimum of 6 participants, Maximum of 17
- August 30, 2019 at 11:59pm CT
- Fees are refundable through August 30, 2019, non-refundable after that date
Add HTML after event content