The “It Factor” Executive Presence for Women WEBINAR – CoP event
April 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Topic: The “It Factor” Executive Presence for Women WEBINAR
Executive presence—communicating confidence, polished professionalism, and authenticity—is a key skill for any aspiring leader, manager, or executive. Women face unique challenges in the workplace due to gender norms and expectations, stereotyping, and their own questions about what behaviors help or hinder them. Learn practical strategies that can help you build and sustain your executive presence and overcome common pitfalls. Discover how to sell your ideas to both your peers and C-suite executives and how to effectively promote yourself.
• Learn how to make a long-lasting impression in a millisecond world
• Sell your ideas to their peers and those above them
• Toot your horn in a sea of cubicles so you can be heard
• Heighten your awareness of the political landscape and avoid the common landmines
• Identify and master the subtle distinctions that help leaders develop followership
• Discover how to swiftly build a network and connect with the right people
Roberta Matuson, The Talent Maximizer® and President of Matuson Consulting
- For more than 25 years, Roberta Matuson, president of Matuson Consulting (www.matusonconsulting.com), has helped leaders in highly regarded companies, including General Motors, New Balance and Microsoft, and small to medium-size businesses, achieve dramatic growth and market leadership through the maximization of talent. She is known globally as “The Talent Maximizer®.” Roberta is the person top employment site Monster and global retail giant Staples turns to for advice on talent. She’s the author of four books, including The Magnetic Leader, and the international best-seller, Suddenly in Charge, a Washington Post Top 5 Business Book for Leaders. Her new book, Evergreen Talent will be released in the spring of 2020. Roberta is also an expert blogger for Fast Company, Forbes, and Glass Door and a former monthly columnist for The Boston Business Journal. Roberta is one of a handful of people who have appeared as a guest of Bill O’Reilly’s on Fox’s O’Reilly Factor, and who left the show unscathed.
1.0 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Program
Location: Virtual – All registered participants will be sent the login link prior to the event
All attendees (Member or Non-Member): $5
Registration Close Time: Saturday, April 27th
Full Refund until April 27th
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to ensure you earn the PDU.
Add HTML after event content