- This event has passed.
Trends for the PMO – CoP event
January 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- The topic covers the various types of PMOs typically found in for profit companies. The presenter explores the services, processes, and strategic support PMOs provide across all levels of business leadership.
- Learning objectives: Discussions include the benefits of establishing a PMO for project managers, ideas on gathering internal support for the PMO along with how to estimate project tasks and work packages.
About Presenter: Troy Zeidman, Director of the PMO for L3
- Troy is an accomplished Senior Project Manager with Project Management Professional (PMP) and Six Sigma certifications. His experience includes projects for Research & Development in behavioral sciences, Product Development, Marketing, and Corporate Strategy initiatives within commercial, military, and government contracting sectors.
Troy has an MBA from Vanderbilt and his BS in Systems Engineering from West Point. An Army Major, Troy has flown a UH60L Blackhawk and earned his Senior Aviator wings.
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Program
- Early Registration Member: $5
- Early Registration Non-Member: $10
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: January 18, 2018 (Thursday)
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content