- This event has passed.
Why Agile? – CoP event
August 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Why Agile?
- Metrics discussion
- Software development industry transition to Agile
- Growth in software development projects in Nashville
- Lack of qualified, experienced Agile practitioners in Nashville
- Learning Objectives:
- Presentation on how Agile is different than traditional project methodologies
- Discussion on what that means for Project Managers
About Presenter: Brian Sprayberry (SDLC Consultant at HCA (Agile) PMP and PMP-Agile certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Professional Director of the Agile Community for the Nashville Chapter)
- I coach project teams, IT leadership and business customers in ways to leverage Agile techniques to maximize the return on their software development investments.
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- CSP – Certified Scrum Professional
- PMI-ACP – Project Managment Institute
- Agile Certified Professional
- CSM – Certified Scrum Master Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- 1.5 (Talent Triangle Category: Leadership)
- Event Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Program
4322 Harding Pike #417
Nashville, TN 37205
- Early Registration Member: $5
- Early Registration Non-Member: $10
- Walk-in Registration at the door: $10 (space not guaranteed for walk-ins)
NOTE: If you are a PMI Nashville member, please ensure that you register using the email address on file with PMI global to receive the PMI Nashville member discount.
Registration Close Time: Aug 8, 2017 (Tuesday)
Cancellation Policy: All refunds through PMI Nashville Chapter web payment.
Add HTML after event content