Sr. IT Project Manager oversees all aspects of a technology project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing, vendors, and contractual deliverables. Develops detailed project plans. Monitors project milestones and generate periodic status reports. Evaluates and manages risk. Incorporates quality measures and standards to project deliverables. Possesses strong knowledge of technology. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Lead and deliver an exceptional outcome to clients on all projects
- Collaborate to review project plans and proposals and develop project objectives; identify project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project; calculate time frames and sequence the stages of the project
- Develop and manage project roadmap
- Execute, coordinate, and perform technical aspects of project; research issues
- Review, evaluate, approve, and monitor cost schedule and technical scope baselines
- Ensure the preparation and delivery of required project documentation
- Prepare and provide project status updates
- Contribute to communication plan and change management
- Absorb and leverage project related technology to ensure effective project management and collaboration
- May provide training to clients/staff
- Appy company IT technical standards and best practices
- Abide by and follow 3D Technology Group IT Code of Conduct
- Coordinate project work with internal and external resources
- Provide clear communication of project stats and numerical data related to percentage of goal completion
- Lead and participate in meetings to coordinate work and manage labor concerns
- Anticipate potential project roadblocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner
- Document the technical, financial, and resource allocation aspects of each project
- Produce consolidated reporting to the PMO and project teams
- Track project phase completion against milestones
- Develop client relationships
- Ensure resolution of technical and service – related issues by being actively engaged in projects
- Act as an intermediary between 3-D and the client in order to deliver data, remediate issues and provide project information, to include interaction with C-Suite level executives
- Ability to work with client’s internal IT staff both onsite and remotely to remove barriers
- Ability to direct and follow an appropriate escalation path for issue resolution
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP or other relevant certification preferred
- 4-7 years of related project management experience
- Must have healthcare industry experience
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Ability to develop formulas, pivot tables and complex charts in Excel
- Experience working with QuickBase preferred
- Previous infrastructure technology experience to include servers, network, IT security, data center, applications, middleware, database and web environments
- Healthcare technology background open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Team player; results-driven, data-gathering problem solver.
- Must be able to apply a high degree of detail to work product and able to make and execute decisions based on analyzed data and information.
- Ability to adapt communication skills to audience – executive, service, technical, marketing, etc. as well as the situation.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once in fast paced, changing environment.
- Must be flexible, willing and able to commit the time necessary to ensure team success.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced turn-key environment and be willing to work whenever needed to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel by airplane or car to sites across the US, as needed (up to 50%) REQUIRED
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Effective Management – Training, coaching, delegating and developing capabilities of others; evaluating people and performance; disciplining and counseling, building positive relationships.
- Technical Expertise – Demonstrates depth of knowledge and skill necessary for the job.
- Results Orientation – Ensures that one’s own and/or others’ work and information are complete and accurate; focuses on desired result of one’s own or one’s units’ work.
- Self-Management – Takes responsibility for one’s own performance.
- Flexibility – Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- Innovation: Develops, sponsors, or supports the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies.
Who We Are
3-D Technology Group, LLC is a national information technology (IT) services company dedicated to enabling every healthcare organization to achieve more. As a trusted healthcare partner, we help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through our professional and managed IT services.
Our experienced and dedicated associates focus on improving the patient experience of care (including quality, safety, and satisfaction); improving the health of populations; reducing the cost of health care; and improving the clinician and caregiver experience.
We are committed to exceeding client expectations for quality and service by Defining, Designing, and Deploying real working solutions that deliver value every day.
Our deep understanding of healthcare operations, client’s needs, and existing and emerging technologies enables innovation and business transformation safely, quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
With over 20 years’ experience and fueled by hiring only the best employees in the industry, 3D has provided services to well over 1,000 hospitals and clinics nationwide including some of the most successful healthcare providers in the country.
This position requires a successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please contact Dana Baptist at firstname.lastname@example.org on any questions you may have.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1