Top Three Skills:
1. 8+ years of gathering business requirements and translating them for IT to execute on
2. Experience understanding user needs for data reporting and/or analytical solutions
3. Experience using SQL, reading data flows, business intelligence concepts and how the business can leverage data for decision making.
Job Description: Client Group Technology provides development, configuration, testing, project management, and business analyst support for the Client Group’s applications and externally facing websites. The Client Group is comprised of Retail and Institutional Sales, Client Services, Business Development Groups, Marketing, with over 500 staff globally, concentrated in the US, Europe, Asia-ex Japan, Australia, and Japan.
– Detailing business and non-functional requirements, defining use cases, user interfaces, and testing scenarios in collaboration with subject matter experts in the Client Group.
– Understanding complex business requirements and translating to the technology teams.
– Ensuring that the functional requirements defined are fully met by the solution.
– Conducting current state systems analysis producing artifacts such as process flows, data flow diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
– Participating in design sessions and develop future state process flows and data flows, and memorialize those artifacts for the project team.
– Producing wireframes.
– Providing clear structure for identifying and evaluating options.
– Managing projects, defining the scope, schedule, and resource requirements and then delivering on them.
– Facilitating meetings, producing meeting minutes, following up on open actions and issues through the lifecycle of a project.
– Consistently reporting back to business managers on the status of projects.
– Working closely with Operations and Technology resources to deliver on projects.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time