At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
This is an IT PM role managing projects related to security, but security experience is not necessary. This is with the business side of our security team and the projects are not 100% technical in nature.
CereCore is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; lead and inspire teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Servant Leadership; a leader who considers the needs of the team over his/her own.
- Builds strong and positive relationships with the project team and key stakeholders.
- Good written and oral communication capability and presentation skills; persuasive, encouraging, motivating, and inspiring; the ability to listen and understand.
- Knowledge of influencing and negotiating skills.
- General business and technical acumen.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives.
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering projects.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Core knowledge of project management skills and practices.
- Knowledge in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools.
- Healthcare-related experience preferred.
- Agile Project Management and Scrum certification preferred, but not required.
- Good organization skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
For more information contact Kevin McNamee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1