Job ID: 11819506
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation.
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Successfully manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.Position Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience managing EMR projects preferred.
- Vendor management experience preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Requires travel to Kansas City, Kansas.CereCore (formally known as Parallon Technology Solutions) was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care. CereCore is a private company, which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
For more information contact Seth Cunningham at email@example.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1