The CRB Technology Senior Project Manager will partner with our delivery team and business stakeholders to translate and deliver CRB technology needs into scalable software solutions. This highly visible role you may lead and coach other Project Manager(s). Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• End to End accountability for delivery of assigned projects thru WTW delivery model. Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the intended Business Outcome/Value.
• Ensure effective relationships within a matrix organization with business & technology partners.
• Provide leadership to the project to positively create high performing, results driven, and collaborative team environment.
• Ensure that the project follows and meets appropriate stage gate requirements and complies with the passport process.
• Manage IT resources, stakeholders and vendors across multiple locations and time zones, within a diverse, multi-cultural team to manage and deliver complex projects/tasks.
• Ability to mentor and guide project managers and contribute to improving the team skillset.
• Deliverables are: Project Plan, RAID, Finance Tracker, Management Reporting, Resource Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, RACI, Project Framework (methodology).
• Accountable for Change Request management including impact assessment and baselining
• Minimum of 8 years Project Management experience with global software development and deployment, managing technology teams, with a proven history of IT management
• 5+ years of experience in managing leadership level business relationships within the insurance or financial services industries with experience in broking / billing systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Extensive experience in project estimation, establishing a project budget and managing the budget effectively via the Change Request process
• Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
• Certification in, or a strong working knowledge of, a structured approach to project and program management – preferably PMP and PRINCE2
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time