Job Opportunity: Engagement Manager/Financial SAP Systems (6+month project Nashville TN).
Major Financial services company has a need for an Engagement Manager to manage corporate Financial Systems involving SAP and Costpoint. Assist with daily operations, and maintenance for an assigned project, product or application. Manages, evaluates and monitors the progress of a project and facilitates discussions with the delivery team around objectives, functionality, architecture, and product development. Lead project resources as it relates to the execution of the assigned project. Leads discussions with the business to understand, gather, and analyze their technology and application needs and objectives. Monitors compliance to standardized procedures and collaborates with team on best practices and to develop and implement new processes.
• Oversees the design and development aspects of a product. Collaborates with business and technical leaders to deliver, maintain, support business solutions.
• Collaborates with architects to ensure that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly completed and documented.
• Monitors and prepares development product work plans, budget, and schedules. Manages the budget and project timeline. Provides leadership with ongoing status updates and notification of potential issues. Provides consultation directly to leadership around assigned suite of products.
• Works with channel leadership and delivery managers to budget and prioritize planned and unplanned development and maintenance engagements.
• Serves as a subject matter specialized resource in resolving complex issues.
• Monitors compliance with standards, procedures, and methodologies in the development life cycle
• Bachelor’s Degree & 8+ years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
• Experience managing Agile/Scrum projects.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, budget determination (earned value, forecasting), project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Must have experience with Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down including understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
• PMP certification a plus
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1