Job Opportunity: Engagement Manager/Financial SAP Systems (6+month project Nashville TN)
Major Financial services company has a need for an Engagement Manager to manage corporate Financial Systems involving SAP and Costpoint. Assist with daily operations, and maintenance for an assigned project, product or application. Manages, evaluates and monitors the progress of a project and facilitates discussions with the delivery team around objectives, functionality, architecture, and product development. Lead project resources as it relates to the execution of the assigned project. Leads discussions with the business to understand, gather, and analyze their technology and application needs and objectives. Monitors compliance to standardized procedures and collaborates with team on best practices and to develop and implement new processes. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 9+ years of in-depth experience in management, SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
• Experience managing Agile/Scrum projects.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, budget determination (earned value, forecasting), project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Must have experience with Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down including understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
• PMP certification a plus
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1