Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
Biller Solutions provides payment processing solutions for Federal, State and Local government agencies, utilities, insurance companies, healthcare systems, and some financial institutions. Our product set includes web based, IVR and POS systems supported by reporting tools.
You will work with clients to ensure that we implement solutions that have been effectively customized and tailored to meet their needs and integrated with their financial and accounting systems.
You will provide business oversight for internal product development initiatives executed in an Agile environment.
Key Components of Your Role:
• Interact with client stakeholders of varied backgrounds; set and manage expectations. Ensure that the client is satisfied with the delivery of the solutions they have purchased.
• Interact with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
• Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
• Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
What You Bring:
• Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with clients with varied backgrounds
• Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
• Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
Added Bonus if You Have:
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of FIS products and services
What We Offer You:
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
• A competitive salary and benefits
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
If interested or for more information, please contact Paul Moret at paul.moret@FISGLOBAL.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Not Specified
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1