The IT Project Manager is responsible for upholding the Code of Ethical Conduct and for promoting positive working relationships within the Program, between the Program and other Company departments, and between the Program and all external stakeholders. The IT Project Manager manages and coordinates functions associated with organizing, implementing and meeting goals/guidelines.
- Regulatory Compliance Pillar of Success:
- Reads and incorporates into practice the policies and procedures for Compassus as related to the IT Project Manager role.
- Articulates the framework for regulatory compliance from federal perspective and the application/ implications for the IT Project Manager.
- Adheres to company expectations for the protection of confidential information.
- Colleagues Pillar of Success
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Promotes effective communication and seeks solutions to concerns raised.
- Manages, coordinates, and monitors, and evaluates project team productivity to achieve project milestones/goals.
- Facilitates processes and provides team performance feedback.
- Quality Pillar of Success
- Handles and resolves issues that jeopardize the success of the project.
- Possesses expertise in complex project management methodologies, tools and techniques that include project tracking, budget management, and problem resolution techniques to assure the overall project remains on track and deliverables are achieved.
- Facilitates and orchestrates activities, to assist in problem identification and resolution, consensus building, mediation and project planning and completion. Additionally, assists in identifying and evaluation good practices, both internal and external; utilizes existing venues to foster information sharing and transfer.
- Service Pillar of Success
- Communicates project status to stakeholders.
- Provides project leadership for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the project management process consistent with identified project scope, timeline and expectations.
- Manages the development and deployment of business processes and technical solutions to include the coordination and oversight of vendors and entities outside The Resource Group for specific projects.
- Growth Pillar of Success
- Demonstrates a “Level 5” Commitment to achieving Company growth and results to ensure long-term viability.
- Engages all Colleagues in the Growth goal.
- Financial Responsibility Pillar of Success
- Understands the Big 5 operating expenses.
- Participates in the development of and adheres to the budget.
- Analyzes available data to make sound financial decisions, lowering/eliminating costs where possible.
- Make efficient and effective use of time, Colleagues, and other resources, balance short-term results with long-term organizational health.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Project Management. Five to seven years progressive experience as a Project Manager. Experience in health care is preferred. PMP certification required.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Brentwood, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1