• Primary point of communication interface to the customer for respective projects.
• Upon project award, the Project Manager is responsible for the leadership of the project including scope and scope change management, schedule management, cost management, open issue management, requirements confirmation and definition, risk analysis, project kickoff, performance management and compliance assurance.
• Possess and demonstrate the interpersonal and leadership skills to build relationships with key customer contacts responsible for decision making. Actively listen, probe, and identify concerns. Understand customer’s business and speak their language. Develops credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment.
• Leads a cross-functional project team through JR’s Project Execution Process (PEP) with overall responsibility and authority for project performance throughout the project life cycle, including but not limited to: Order acceptance, Concept and final design of Equipment build, Run-off, Installation at customer facility
• Acceptance and sharing of best practices and lessons learned, continuously improving the JR Project Execution Process (PEP).
• In depth understanding of the financial details and budget of each assigned project.
• Acts as the driving force for the team and requires cooperation through each portion of the project.
• Has developed strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Proactive decision analysis capabilities; takes into consideration size, complexity, visible and unknown risks, timelines, etc.
• Ability to manage projects that may crossover to other JR locations.
• Preparation and communication of project status meetings and escalation of critical issues.
• Coordinating / monitoring project documentation, timelines, technical performance, budget, production, quality deliverables, and corrective action initiatives.
• Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (ISO 9001).
• Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of applicable experience within the industrial automation or comparable industry or Technical/Engineering highly preferred
• Must have experience in direct customer commercial management and cross-functional team leadership.
• Possess a strong technical background.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Moderately advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must have the ability to become proficient in company systems, processes and tools.
If interested, apply at https://jobs.jobvite.com/jrautomation/job/oyJ9afwk/apply
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1