Kings Commercial Interiors specializes in custom casework, drapery, and furniture manufacturing for restaurants, hotels, and corporations.
The Project Manager will provide oversight of multiple projects in an expanding, fast paced working environment. This position must efficiently communicate with team members throughout multiple stages of a job.
– Proven experience as a project manager. Minimum of 3 years, ideally in a millwork or similar industry.
– Lead from the front mentality – “No task is beneath me”
– Excellent comprehension of blueprints, architectural, and CAD drawings
– Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Effectively manage multiple projects from approval through installation.
– Analyze job requirements and set project timelines for submittals, fabrication, and installation.
– Read & comprehend architectural drawings/blueprints.
– Review all submittal/shop drawings prior to client review.
– Attain and check field measurement; coordinate with client to ensure a successful installation
– Work closely with the Department Managers to keep projects moving forward quickly while maintaining quality standards.
– Attend weekly production meeting and provide status information for each job in progress.
– Communicate weekly (as a minimum) with clients and update on each job’s progress
– Bilingual (Spanish/English) a huge plus
– PMP, CAPM, LEED or other related certification
– OSHA or other related safety trainings or certificates
If interested, please contact Amber Pilkinton at email@example.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Diploma
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1