LBMC Technology Solutions, LLC is one of the Southeast’s leading full service information technology companies. Established in 1996, LBMC Technology Solutions is an affiliate of the LBMC Family of Companies and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
LBMC Technology Solutions is currently seeking a mid-level Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience to grow our existing consulting practice in our Nashville office. Qualified candidates must have a strong project management background with a desire and aptitude for understanding and applying technology to solve business problems. The Project Manager should also fulfill a customer facing role in which she/he manages the customer relationship by building and maintaining a level of trust with the customer, serves as a customer advocate and offers guidance and support in analyzing and solving customer problems. This position reports to the Manager of Project Management Services.
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for planning, estimating, executing monitoring and delivering projects across LBMC Technology lines of business.
• Works closely with Line of Business Managers and consulting teams to estimate time, costs, and resources required to successfully implement projects.
• Creates and manages project deliverables including detailed project schedules, budgets, communication plans, issue and risk action logs.
• Occasional overnight travel will be required dependent upon the project.
Key Performance Measures:
• Successful Project Delivery & Meeting Conditions of Satisfaction
• Strong Communication management discipline
• Effective project team leadership
• Resolves customer requests in a timely manner
• Ability to deliver on time and within budget
• Ability to manage project scope and change control
• Effective Risk and issue management discipline
QUALIFICATION | SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related studies
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing technology projects
• Experience managing mid-market financial management business systems and network infrastructure
• Experience implementing projects using both Waterfall and Agile methods
• Experience developing and managing project budgets
• Experience working with subject matter experts and creating business requirements for Statement of Works
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Excel, Visio and SharePoint
• Proficient in use of Project Management Applications; SmartSheet experience a plus
• Project Management Professional certification desirable
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Brentwood, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1