Lifeway Christian Resources – Director, Project Management Office (PMO) – Full Time
We are looking for an innovative Director, Project Management Office (PMO) to join our team!
The global Church is quickly moving towards more digital ministry solutions. Lifeway is accelerating towards creating cutting edge, trustworthy resources for churches. Our Director, Project Management Office will help lead us into this new season.
Do you have a passion to work with internal business leaders and IT staff to lead Lifeway project teams to success? Do you have a heart for equipping the local church?
As our Director, Project Management Office, you will work closely with our CITO, Lifeway IT teams, and Lifeway Ministry areas. You will work independently to plan, monitor, and manage multiple large projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments and locations. You will establish a project governance framework to ensure a structured and consistent approach to all initiatives. You will guide the team in establishing best practices for project management. Overseeing your team, you will help guide prioritization and ensure that the team’s work is aligned with short- and long-term goals of the organization. Through clear communication, you will inform the key stakeholders on status updates and project milestones.
This position may be remotely based in the U.S. with occasional travel to Nashville.
- Author and facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education, and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates to business owners
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, cross-project dependencies, and report on project status within the published schedule
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide management of staff to assure the quality of work and integration of team members’ work
Mentor staff in applying project management controls
- Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on the project
Author and facilitate project implementation documentation such as implementation toolkits and migration schedules
- Lead project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management
- Utilize Microsoft Project for establishing critical path, resource management, and capacity planning
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
- Solve technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project
- Lives out Lifeway’s mission and values, showing deep commitment to Kingdom work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, MIS, or other comparable field of study
Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience with managing multiple enterprise-wide IT projects to successful completion
- 5+ years of people leadership experience overseeing project managers, business analysts, and similar technical positions
- PMP certification
- CSM certification preferred
- Experience with PlanView and Microsoft Project
- Some travel required
Please apply using the following link
Please contact Benny Hauk at Benny.firstname.lastname@example.org on any questions you may have.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1