The Contractor shall provide Program Integration Analyst support to the NASA Planetary Missions Program Office (PMPO) located at MSFC. This support includes supporting reviews and assessments, risk evaluation, and general program integration management functions necessary for the successful execution of the multiple missions supported within this office.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Review project documentation, technical reports, requirements documents, and memoranda to support program management decision making
- Support program reviews and provide independent assessments of missions for PMPO Provide program level integration, analysis oversight for each mission throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide technical support in evaluating ground systems, project software and operations implementation
- Support coordination with PMPO to provide monthly mission status
- Support the development of program level status and proves information for Program Approval Reviews (PAR) and Program Integration Reviews (PIR)
- Provide programmatic support for trade studies and identifying risks associated with trade options for PMPO and the Mission Managers.
- Provide preparation and input for conferences, meetings and program reviews
- Manage PMPO action items, lessons learned and other program integration servers and/or databases
- Support and provide input to the PMPO Risk Management processes
Marshall Space Flight Center – Huntsville
Not available at this time
- Bachelor’s degree in business with minimum of 12 years of experience in similar professional program office environment.
- Prior NASA program / project experience is highly desired. Knowledge in NASA Project Life Cycles, and ability to integrate cost, schedule and technical performance is desired.
- Knowledge of systems engineering best practices as it relates to projects / missions with launch vehicles, spacecraft, and operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required. Experience with SharePoint and MS Project is desired.
- Excellent written and communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of Government and Contractor organizations, is required.
- Personnel are required to be self-motivated, team players familiar with working in a dynamic work environment and able to communicate across executive levels of a program organization as well as various contractor and team resources.
- Ability to support CONUS travel
- U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation is required.
MTS is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans).
Interested applicants can learn more on the career page located at: https://mtsappsvr-02.mts-usa.com/Careers/
NOTE: MTS will be holding a Career Fair Day on Thursday, August 8 from 11:00am-1:oopm and 4:00pm-6:00pm at 308 Voyager Way, Suite 100 NW, Huntsville, AL. See www.mts-usa.com for more details.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Huntsville, AL, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1