The Project Coordinator will provide Space Act Agreement (SAA) support for Marshall Spaceflight Center (MSFC). This position is located at Marshall Space Flight Center. The Agreement Coordinator / Specialist is responsible for facilitating the review and concurrence cycle for all Space Act Agreements (SAAs).
– Timely involvement, review and approval by required NASA offices. Coordinate reviewing process deadlines and ensure coordination with multiple offices including but not limited to the Mission Directorate, General Counsel and appropriate NASA partners.
– Provide determination of proposed SAAs are within pre-established guidelines
– Collect all data needed to initiate and conclude the SAA in a satisfactory manner
– Work with appropriate resources to ensure availability of goods, services, or equipment
– Identify offices or individuals whose concurrence is required for conclusion of the SAA and establish a schedule for review by those offices or individuals.
– Maintain a system for tracking and documenting the review including time required for each phase of the review.
– Validate the viability of the potential partners proposed business case
– Prepare adequate review packages and set the processing times for senior leadership and signature official
– Establish guidelines and make recommendations for management processes, including data organization, identification, and maintenance procedures centered around SAAs
– Assist MSFC Office management and personnel in the activities required for the general operation of the organization, and identify and implement processes to improve efficiency
– Serve as a point of contact between tasks and projects for data collection, collaboration, and information gathering as it applies to SAAs
-Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in a related field and Direct experience working with Space Act Agreements is highly desired and / or similar type agreements / contracting mechanisms within Government support roles required.
– Data and information management skills highly desired with demonstrated experience of data input and manipulation into Government systems / databases
– Experience with Partnership Agreement Maker and System for International& Interagency External Relations/Export Control highly desired
– Leadership skills in small organizations / project experience highly desired
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Adobe PDF, is required.
– Proficient written and communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of Government and Contractor organizations is required.
– Personnel are required to be self-motivated, team players familiar with working in a dynamic project oriented work environment.
– Minimal travel within Continental US may be required
– U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation is required.
– Work Environment- Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
– Physical Requirements- Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. May require lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs. (5% of time).
– Equipment and Machines- Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, printer, etc.).
– Attendance- Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical. Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust schedule to meet peak periods and surge requirements when required.
– Other Essential Functions- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
MTS is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans).
If interested, please contact Monique Feagin at email@example.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Huntsville, AL, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1